• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 13 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

No disk

camper77

Question

I purchased and installed EM 8, worked fine. I purchased a new CD/DVD burner, came with different software, Nero 7, had to uninstall EM 8 to try it out. Didn,t like it, so I tried to re-install EM 8. Gets to the very end of installation bar and then asks me to please insert disk. Any one have a clue?

9 answers to this question

I purchased and installed EM 8, worked fine. I purchased a new CD/DVD burner, came with different software, Nero 7, had to uninstall EM 8 to try it out. Didn,t like it, so I tried to re-install EM 8. Gets to the very end of installation bar and then asks me to please insert disk. Any one have a clue?

Yeah. You shouldn't have installed the light version of Nero 7. :)

Actually, you can try the Microsoft Cleanup Utility to get rid of any Roxio or Sonic entries that may be lingering. Then reboot, and try to install EMC 8, again.

Yeah. You shouldn't have installed the light version of Nero 7. :)

Actually, you can try the Microsoft Cleanup Utility to get rid of any Roxio or Sonic entries that may be lingering. Then reboot, and try to install EMC 8, again.

Worked great! Thanks so much for your help and I salute you for your service to our country. I owe you a cold one, light or regular!

Archived