Burned DVD's files all have 0 bytes

patmoore

Question

My apologies if this has been answered before but I couldn't find it using the search feature.

MyDVD 10 Premiere worked fine yesterday when I created a DVD of several Lipsync acts our ski club has done. I then decided to start a new project and this time add a few more acts and use a different menu. I loaded up 24 acts in all and it took probably 90 minutes to burn. In the preview pane I could see all the videos.

When the project finished and I popped it into a DVD player it wouldn't read the disc (used the same brand - Memorex DVD+R that I had used successfully on the earlier project). I tried burning it again with the same result. I then put the disc back in the PC's drive to read the files and discovered that every single file had 0 bytes.

The Roxioplasma folder was completely empty and every BUP, VOB and IFO file in the Video_TS folder read 0 kb. The only difference in the two projects was that in the latter I had selected "Play movie and all remaining movies in project" instead of "play movie only". I didn't want the menu to reappear after each performance.

Can anyone figure out what I'm doing wrong?

Edited by patmoore

3 answers to this question