• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 13 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Need my Deleted Roxio DVD Driver Back

Sailboatmd

I accidentally deleted my Roxio software that I got when I bought a HP 1040e -4H05 USB device.

Now my computer does not recognize it when I plug it in and the add new hardware can not fix it either.

HOW do I just get the driver to make my DVD burner work again?

Thanks...

Also, registering in this site everything hung up... I could not even change my email address etc etc etc.. WOW.

I accidentally deleted my Roxio software that I got when I bought a HP 1040e -4H05 USB device.

Now my computer does not recognize it when I plug it in and the add new hardware can not fix it either.

Thanks...

Also, registering in this site everything hung up... I could not even change my email address etc etc etc.. WOW.

I don't know what problems you are having with this site :unsure: Changing e-mail address is simple: select my Controls then click Change e-mail Address under options.

BTW, I moved your topic since you posted in the Venue and Qflix board. Obviously you don't have that software or a Qflix drive :huh:

Edited by myguggi

Thanks...

Thanks for moving me to ??? where I guess I should be.

I tried to change my email and it hung up, ZIP.

Even when registering it hung up... Had to try several times to get it to work. Go figure,,, computers?

BUT, since you are a computer Guru,,, how about my question?

Since I deleted Roxio (because I never use it) now my computer does not recognize my DVD USB device at all.

The HP site said it is the Roxio software that has the driver etc... SOOO, any help with the original problem would be appreciated Mr.l Guru... Thanks... for your quick response and quick move to the right place...