Roxio Media Manager - How uninstall

jenni

• 2 weeks later...
How do I uninstall Roxio Media Manager? Thanks!

My roxio media manager is stuck in loading I cant uninstall it Its slowing down my pc and its a nightmare I cant get any help I googled this problem and it had had over 580 000 hits you would think that either blackberry or roxio would have a site to help with this common problem. I personally wish I had never seen my blackberry storm as it has caused me nothing but problems :angry:

My roxio media manager is stuck in loading I cant uninstall it Its slowing down my pc and its a nightmare I cant get any help I googled this problem and it had had over 580 000 hits you would think that either blackberry or roxio would have a site to help with this common problem. I personally wish I had never seen my blackberry storm as it has caused me nothing but problems :angry:

Download and run Microsoft Installer Clean up Utility (msicuu) to remove it. Be careful you don't select a program that you want.

Complain to your phone carrier or Research in Motion (Blackberry). Remember that you got your fix here.