• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

mts AVCHD to DVD

lauralibby88

Question

Is there ANY way to convert the avchd video viles into a normal mpeg-4? I can't do anything with my videos at all! I have tried everything and have searched to forums and tried support. Roxio 10 was supposed to be the solution, but still nothing. I can't edit, convert, nothing. I want to put these into mpeg-4 so I can put vidoes online, on my phone, etc, but I would like to actually make a blu-ray disc one day...I can't do a thing! IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN HELP ME? Please. I have had my camera over a year, and my videos are just sitting in mmy camera....i got some crappy software at one point, but it took out the audio....so I don't know what to do anymore.

3 answers to this question

We can probably help but you will have to provide a lot more info beyond don't work

Where do these files come from – camcorder make & model???

How do you get them from camcorder to PC?

What is the extension of these files – MOV, M2T, MTS???

What program within the Roxio 2010 Suite are you using?

What is the error message it issues?

And what are your PC Specs – like I have in my signature?

Jim, I purchased an HG-10 to capture HD movies and playing them on my player and HD flatscreen are great. However, I want to make copies of the family stuff for other family members that do not have the blue ray players so I need to put them on a regular DVD. I purchased Roxio Creator 09 and now 10 so I was assuming that it would be easy to do the conversion. I have not been successful so far with my efforts.

Is there an easy way to accomplish the task?

I currently have one AVCHD that I burned from the HG-10, through Roxio 10 and onto a DVD+R. I need to put that back on the camera, capture it in Roxio and then convert it to a standard DVD format.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Mike

Jim, I purchased an HG-10 to capture HD movies and playing them on my player and HD flatscreen are great. However, I want to make copies of the family stuff for other family members that do not have the blue ray players so I need to put them on a regular DVD. I purchased Roxio Creator 09 and now 10 so I was assuming that it would be easy to do the conversion. I have not been successful so far with my efforts.

Is there an easy way to accomplish the task?

I currently have one AVCHD that I burned from the HG-10, through Roxio 10 and onto a DVD+R. I need to put that back on the camera, capture it in Roxio and then convert it to a standard DVD format.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Mike

Yes, but you would have to have Roxio Creator 2010 not EMC 10.

Then in MyDVD: post-39730-1262641233.jpg

That makes it pretty easy!