• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

adding PDF files to DVD movie

zssebrow

Question

in Creater 2010 Pro, how do i add some PDF files to a DVD that I am creating so that the DVD will play normaly on a DVD player, but when the DVD is played on a computer, there will also be access to the additional PDF files? can I burn the DVD to a dvd folder on my computer, add additonal directories or files to the dvd-foloder, and then burn that to a DVD from the folder? will the additional files mess up the DVD?

8 answers to this question

in Creater 2010 Pro, how do i add some PDF files to a DVD that I am creating so that the DVD will play normaly on a DVD player, but when the DVD is played on a computer, there will also be access to the additional PDF files? can I burn the DVD to a dvd folder on my computer, add additonal directories or files to the dvd-foloder, and then burn that to a DVD from the folder? will the additional files mess up the DVD?

Yes, you can add pdf files to a DVD so that they can be read on a computer. Jim Hardin has an excellent write up here.

Jim put a disclaimer on top of his post that it no longer work in Creator 2010. :(

I am going to have to Revisit that, right now!

I think my 2010 note may be wrong. Let you know.

OK - it works, kinda... VCC does not but Burn Data Disc will do the same way as I outlined in that post!!!

Edited by Jim_Hardin