• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 18 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

DVD Copy ERROR in Suite 7

jdunn1106

Question

I made 50 copies of a DVD that I produced with Roxio 7. I returned a week later to do an additional 5 copies and I received this error:

Illegal Mode for this Track - Illegal Request 05/64/00

I produced 4 different DVD's and copied all of them with no problems. When I went to make the other copies a week later 2 of the projects come up with this message.

Any suggestions?

3 answers to this question

I made 50 copies of a DVD that I produced with Roxio 7. I returned a week later to do an additional 5 copies and I received this error:

I produced 4 different DVD's and copied all of them with no problems. When I went to make the other copies a week later 2 of the projects come up with this message.

Any suggestions?

What program are you using, and how are you trying to do the additional copies?

Any suggestions?

Im using Copy DVD within Suite 7 .... Im just putting the source in one drive and a blank disk in the other. I was able to make over 50 very nice copies in this manner and all of a sudden the message appeared.

Thanks for the reply...Im really confused on this one.

Im using Copy DVD within Suite 7 .... Im just putting the source in one drive and a blank disk in the other. I was able to make over 50 very nice copies in this manner and all of a sudden the message appeared.

Thanks for the reply...Im really confused on this one.

If you want make many copies of a DVD it is much quicker ( and reliable) to create an image file on your hard drive of the source DVD. Since simply use Disc Copier to copy the image file to the destination DVDs. That saves you having to read the source DVD for each copy as well as wear and tear on the source drive.

Archived