• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 18 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

no sound

86project

Question

7 answers to this question

I have loaded the new sofware ,, and i am not getting any sound on burned dvd or playback,, I working with windows XP Sound on tape and speakers on computer work,, I tryed both s-video and rca jacks still nothing on both

You have the Audio everywhere except when you Play the burned DVD on a DVD Player…

Is that correct???

If so, play it on your PC and see if there is Audio.

If all the above is true, it could be that you have a Player that does not support AC3 Audio.

In that case you want to set your Project Settings to use LPCM instead:

post-39730-1260015159.jpg

You have the Audio everywhere except when you Play the burned DVD on a DVD Player…

Is that correct???

If so, play it on your PC and see if there is Audio.

If all the above is true, it could be that you have a Player that does not support AC3 Audio.

In that case you want to set your Project Settings to use LPCM instead:

post-39730-1260015159.jpg

Yes and no I have no sound on pc and dvd player,, I can play dvd and music cd on my plalyer with no problem,, Even when i go through to edit there is no sound there also

Your not making any sense…

Spell it out in detail!

When I hook up the camcorder to the pc i can see picture, but no sound I capture a section when I play it back I do not have sound have picture but no sound

Do you have a email to send a clip to you

Troy

When I hook up the camcorder to the pc i can see picture, but no sound I capture a section when I play it back I do not have sound have picture but no sound

Do you have a email to send a clip to you

Troy

How do you have the video camera connected to your computer? S-video carries no audio. When you tried capturing, with S-video, did you have the red and white RCA jacks connected, too?

When you tried capturing, via the RCA jacks, did you have the yellow (video) and the red and white RCA cables connected to both the camcorder and the USB capture device?

How do you have the video camera connected to your computer? S-video carries no audio. When you tried capturing, with S-video, did you have the red and white RCA jacks connected, too?

When you tried capturing, via the RCA jacks, did you have the yellow (video) and the red and white RCA cables connected to both the camcorder and the USB capture device?

S video carriers no audio MMMMMMMMMM I have been trying s video only,, I just found out that one of my speakers not working So I need to try s-video and rca jacks, too correct I did try rca jacks but from my camera i only have one audio, I could had connectet it too that bad speaker, I am going to try this and see what happens now

S video carriers no audio MMMMMMMMMM I have been trying s video only,, I just found out that one of my speakers not working So I need to try s-video and rca jacks, too correct I did try rca jacks but from my camera i only have one audio, I could had connectet it too that bad speaker, I am going to try this and see what happens now

Yes i did but since i only have one aduio with no splitter,, I could had hooked it up to the bad speaker

Yes i did but since i only have one aduio with no splitter,, I could had hooked it up to the bad speaker

Ok, if you use the S-video connection, which you should, DO NOT connect the yellow RCA video cable. Just the audio cables.

I may be missing something. What does your connection, from the video camera, to the USB capture device, to your computer, have to do with some connection to a bad speaker?

Archived