Premier VS Regular

bullittmustang

I have the same question, I have used the trail version of the software and I am interested in purchasing, but there is one issue I would like to resolve. If I purchase the regular version for $29 would I have to pay the full price for the Premier version?

I have used the trail version of the software and I am interested in purchasing, but there is one issue I would like to resolve. If I purchase the regular version for $29 would I have to pay the full price for the Premier version?

Thanks, You basically answered my post with the same question. :) way 2 go!

It’s such an easy question to answer I guess Roxio has no one looking at the forum. Maybe someone from Roxio will look at these questions on their lunch break. Maybe an employee can impress their manager by answering these questions without being asked.

Hey guys this forum isn't monitored by Roxio support. Strange I know. It's seems more cost effective to monitor a forum then a phone line. Oh well. I think Roxio only monitors these forums for language like *%$ and *$^# and other *$#&$^$ words. Not certain about that tho :)

If you want to find information on Roxio's upgrade policy I'd recommend contacting their customer support. http://www.roxio.com/en/support/service/index.jhtml

Hey guys this forum isn't monitored by Roxio support. Strange I know. It's seems more cost effective to monitor a forum then a phone line. Oh well. I think Roxio only monitors these forums for language like *%$ and *$^# and other *$#&$^$ words. Not certain about that tho :)

If you want to find information on Roxio's upgrade policy I'd recommend contacting their customer support. http://www.roxio.com/en/support/service/index.jhtml

Here are the rules of the "Discussion Forum" copied from the main Roxio home page:

Discussion Groups

Join the discussion!

An excellent peer-to-peer resource to find assistance or share ideas.

The key words here are "peer to peer".

I bought the software from the mytvtogo website on Monday June 5th. The software could not be purchased from the Roxio site, it never loads the purchace page, just the item description. It worked perfect from the TVTOGO site anyway. This software is really awesome, I recommend it to anyone with a PSP and a media center computer! Hopefully we will be able to download any upgrades to the software and they won't forget about us. It would be nice if they put the upgrades on the TVTOGO site when they are developed.

Archived