• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 17 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

chapters

pjhall

Question

Please help somebody. How do I get productions that I make in Videowave and copy to DVD to make without individual chapters, I just want the entire production to be one chapter. The problem is that I am making slide shows and when replay is hit, it is playing to the end of the first chapter and starting over. Any advice would be very much appreciated. I also have another question, not exactly about this but it affects my burning. How do I disable caching and shadowing?

3 answers to this question

Please help somebody. How do I get productions that I make in Videowave and copy to DVD to make without individual chapters, I just want the entire production to be one chapter. The problem is that I am making slide shows and when replay is hit, it is playing to the end of the first chapter and starting over. Any advice would be very much appreciated. I also have another question, not exactly about this but it affects my burning. How do I disable caching and shadowing?

First advice is, tell us what you are doing, and what program, in the suite, your are using.

No chapters are made, unless you make them.

First advice is, tell us what you are doing, and what program, in the suite, your are using.

No chapters are made, unless you make them.

Sorry, I thought I did. I made a slide show in Videowave and burned it to a disk with Disk Copy. If I made any chapters it was unintentional. When it is played it plays about a third of it and goes back to the beginning. If replay is not pushed the entire production plays. The people I make the disks for need to be able to keep it playing by pushing replay.

Sorry, I thought I did. I made a slide show in Videowave and burned it to a disk with Disk Copy. If I made any chapters it was unintentional. When it is played it plays about a third of it and goes back to the beginning. If replay is not pushed the entire production plays. The people I make the disks for need to be able to keep it playing by pushing replay.

I don't understand. If you burned a VideoWave production, with Disc Copy, you burned a data file to the DVD, and it won't play in anything. Do this:

1. Make your production in VideoWave. When done, save the project. Give it a name, and a location of the folder where you want it saved.

2. Close VideoWave, and open MyDVD (Create DVDs-Advanced). Bring in your VideoWave production, by clicking on "Add New Movie" and browsing to where the VideoWave production is. It will have a .dmsm file extension.

3. You can change the menu background, and many other things here. This is where you create chapters, if you want them.

4. Save your production, click on Burn, uncheck the option to burn to disc, and check either the option to burn to an image file or folder. I usually burn to a folder.

5. Be sure to give the file a name, and a location to save, then click Burn. After it is done encoding, close MyDVD, open Video Copy and Convert (Copy and Convert DVD-Video).

6. When Video Copy and Convert is open, click on the DVD Video Copy tab, then, in the dropdown box, below Source, click on Browse for disc image......

7. Browse to your image file or folder set, and bring in your movie, put a DVD in your burner, and click the Burn button.

Archived