• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

transfering videos

Alfred Juras

Question

7 answers to this question

Assuming it is not copyrighted it can be done. However, you are going to lose all your Menus in the process…

Video Copy and Convert is one method. You will have to add your Movie to the Convert Video project and set the output to DVD. Check Options to make sure it is set for NTSC and it will burn a DVD for you.

I have saved it to my hard drive and tried from there but it is a VOB and I am not that savvy to know what to do with it from there because it seems that that video and the audio separate.

As far as putting it on a file share, I am more than happy to do that. Is there any way I can do that on here?

No a VOB file is just an mpg2 file by another name. It has the audio included.

No, you cannot post here. Google for a free file sharing site and post the link here.

Did you use VCC?

Did you have it set for NTSC?

Did you try the DVD in your PC as well as an NTSC Player?

What error messages did it produce?

Need a little more info than don’t work

I am encountering the same problem. I have set it to NTSC in two places: in options under Format as well as in setting up the Output by choosing Customer and making sure NTSC is chosen there as well. At first, I was encountering an error message at the very end of the conversion so I figured I may not have enough room. I tried choosing only three pieces of video when adding source. I thought this did the trick because I got no error message this time. BUT, after converting the pieces of video, I still get a message on my DVD player saying "not in NTSC" so clearly the conversion is not happening and it is still in PAL. Any suggestions?

I am encountering the same problem. I have set it to NTSC in two places: in options under Format as well as in setting up the Output by choosing Customer and making sure NTSC is chosen there as well. At first, I was encountering an error message at the very end of the conversion so I figured I may not have enough room. I tried choosing only three pieces of video when adding source. I thought this did the trick because I got no error message this time. BUT, after converting the pieces of video, I still get a message on my DVD player saying "not in NTSC" so clearly the conversion is not happening and it is still in PAL. Any suggestions?

If you would like, I can email you screen shots as it will not allow me to do so through this forum.

If you care to put a short section of the PAL video on a file sharing site, there would be several people willing to play with it for you.

Are you burning directly to a disc? Try making a file first.

I have saved it to my hard drive and tried from there but it is a VOB and I am not that savvy to know what to do with it from there because it seems that that video and the audio separate.

As far as putting it on a file share, I am more than happy to do that. Is there any way I can do that on here?

Archived