Toast 10.0.4 - Burning Issues - Blu-ray Chapters or Menu not working

BMP

Question

I just upgraded to Toast 10.0.4 and am having trouble with the menus when I burn a blu-ray disc.

If I export a Quicktime file from Final Cut Pro (FCP) with Chapter Markers and burn it straight to blu-ray then in both my blu-ray players I am able to skip to the next FCP chapter...HOWEVER if I want to make a menu (like in DVD Studio Pro) on my blu-ray disc I was told to divide my one movie file clip into little movie files....so Chapter 1 would be one movie file, Chapter 2 another separate movie file, etc, etc. When I make these files and contruct a menu in Toast with the different Chapters it does not work!

So I will put the final blu-ray disc in and the Chapter Menu comes up, and if I want to go to Chapter 3 for example, I will click on Chapter 3 and it will go there but I cannot skip forwards or backwards to the other chapter points....which means I have to go back into the main menu to choose Chapter 8 for example....very frustrating!!

Has anyone had this problem??

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet