• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 17 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Does EMC8 come with MyDVD 8?

mikemccollister

Question

9 answers to this question

Guest ivanatrox

MyDVD in EMC 8 Suite is about the equivlent of MyDVD 8 Premier and you can create slideshows with it. MyDVD in EMC 8 Deluxe Suite has more features than any stand alone MyDVD 8 package.

Thanks for the link. the manual does not go over the features of MyDVD to too much detail. Does anyone know if this version handles wide screen support and photo slideshows?

Thanks,

Mike

Yes and yes; but the best slide shows are made with VideoWave 8 also included. If you are going to buy, consider the Deluxe version.

Thanks for the link. the manual does not go over the features of MyDVD to too much detail. Does anyone know if this version handles wide screen support and photo slideshows?

Thanks,

Mike

Get the EMC 8 Deluxe Suite - it has all the features available.

Here is a link to the features list for EMC 8

http://www.roxio.com/en/products/emc/famil...AZOCACQAMYVRVQQ

Patty,

Yes, that is what I am asking. I'll research the web page some more.

Thanks,

Mike

Mike, I have found out since that it is just as listed in post above, the MyDVD that comes in the EMC 8 suite Premier is about the same. I would go the extra mile and get the EMC8 Deluxe, there is so much more in it not just in MyDVD. Be sure and check your computer specs and update your video card and make sure you have the latest version of Direct X. Seems like some of the issues have to do with these items. If you post your computer specs people on the forum with let you know if it is what is needed for EMC8.

Does EMC8 come with MyDVD 8? If so, what flavor of MyDVD 8 does it come with? Will it let me create slideshows?

Thanks,

Mike

Are you asking if the MyDVD in EMC8 is MyDVD8, it is my understanding that the MyDVD in EMC8 is not the same as Sonics MyDVD 8. Roxio's MyDVD is more like DVD Bldr in EMC v7.5 with some differences. I think the fact that they used a similar name as Sonic that people think it is a related application and it is my understanding that it is not. I could be wrong..........I would compare what the features are on Sonics website. :)

Are you asking if the MyDVD in EMC8 is MyDVD8, it is my understanding that the MyDVD in EMC8 is not the same as Sonics MyDVD 8. Roxio's MyDVD is more like DVD Bldr in EMC v7.5 with some differences. I think the fact that they used a similar name as Sonic that people think it is a related application and it is my understanding that it is not. I could be wrong..........I would compare what the features are on Sonics website. :)

Patty,

Yes, that is what I am asking. I'll research the web page some more.

Thanks,

Mike

Archived