Creator 10 Suite and VHS to DVD

framegrabber

Question

I have Easy Media Creator 10 Suite, Version: 10.1.226. I just purchased Easy VHS to DVD and a card inside tells me NOT to install VHS to DVD if I already have Roxio Creator 2009, Ultimate or Special Edition. Instead, I am told to download and install the driver for the Roxio Video Capture Usb device. I

So, do I install the software? I am trying to use VHS to DVD in order to bring some old VHS tapes in so I can edit and put them onto DVDs. Sorry but I'm new at this. I'd appreciate some help.

3 answers to this question

You are Good to Go!

The only conflict is the Creator 2009 since V2D was based on that version.

I have it running with 6, 7.5, 8, 9 & 10.3…

Just to clarify, should I install the software that came with VHStoDVD or do what the card says and not install the software but download the driver for the Roxio Video Capture USB device?

Just to clarify, should I install the software that came with VHStoDVD or do what the card says and not install the software but download the driver for the Roxio Video Capture USB device?

The disc that came with VHStoDVD has software and the drivers for the USB Capture Device.

I would read through this first and try the disc, if you have problems come back and we can always download the drivers from Roxio's website..

http://forums.support.roxio.com/index.php?showtopic=49170

cd

Archived