Issue with removing Older version of Roxio from PC

Vinod

Question

I have up graded Roxio 7 to Roxio 10 on my PC. Suddenly Roxio 10 was currupted. I misplaced the original CDs during my move from one place to another fo I removed Roxio 10 from my PC. Now I found that Roxio 7 is still on my PC and it started givin me hard time. In the middle of other application it will start to load Roxio 7 and halt everyting for 10 minutes and finally gives me an error message "Certificate File is missing". I tried every possible way to remove it from my PC but failed. Can some body help me and show me how to remove Roxio 7 from my PC. I explained this situation to Roxio's Tech staff, Opened a ticket but I got a streo type answer that they do not support Roxio 7 any more and that I should contact marketing and upgrade the product. Thay gave me the marketing phone number that is even incompelete!!. Please help

4 answers to this question

I have up graded Roxio 7 to Roxio 10 on my PC. Suddenly Roxio 10 was currupted. I misplaced the original CDs during my move from one place to another fo I removed Roxio 10 from my PC. Now I found that Roxio 7 is still on my PC and it started givin me hard time. In the middle of other application it will start to load Roxio 7 and halt everyting for 10 minutes and finally gives me an error message "Certificate File is missing". I tried every possible way to remove it from my PC but failed. Can some body help me and show me how to remove Roxio 7 from my PC. I explained this situation to Roxio's Tech staff, Opened a ticket but I got a streo type answer that they do not support Roxio 7 any more and that I should contact marketing and upgrade the product. Thay gave me the marketing phone number that is even incompelete!!. Please help

Easy Media Creater 10

Archived