• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 17 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Reinstallation and rp file

llander

Question

Dell Laptop

model XPS M1530

processor Intel core 2 Duo T5800 2.00 ghz

Memory ram 4.00 gb

system type 32 bit operationg system

service pack 2

window Vista home premium

I had roxio on my laptop when I bought it. I enjoyed it very much so I chose to buy the upgrade to Roxio 2010 online and downloaded it. At first I had trouble with the not finding RP but i followed the instructions and winziped the download to a file then used the browse to find the RP file.

Next came roxio config over and over restarts. I followed the instructions to clean install. I keep getting the same trouble after the reinstall of roxio 2010. I stopped doing that restart stuff and tried to use the product. Now i get some parts of the roxio 2010 to open other parts like create dvds i get Error unable to load skin. on Edit video unable to load skin. on Create DVd A box pops The setup must update files or services that cannot be updated while the system is running. If you choose to continue a reboot will be required to complet the setup. If i hit cancel 3x then the program will finally open Burn Data Disc. It looks as if the program will burn a DVD. Im confused as to all this trouble?

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Archived