Easy DVD Copy 4 - DVD playback decoder problems

wvrick

Question

Hello,

I have tried tech support and still have this problem. I already have Roxie Sonic CinePlayer DVD Decoder Pack v2.31 installed on my XP Pro computer. My DVD playback is great when watching dvd's in windows media player 11, when I try to install Easy DVD Copy 4 it wants to remove my current decoder and replace it with a newer version of the same decoder ( 4.3 I think ). I have tryed installing / uninstalling 5 or 6 time to try to get my DVD's to play. When I uncheck the box to NOT uninstall my older dvd decoder there is no way to install the dvd copy program in any configuration, if I replace my dvd decoder it installs but the dvd playback on the new decoder is cartoon looking and grainy. If I try to install the older dvd decoder after it uninstall its still cartoon looking, and if I uninstall it before the copy install the same. When I uninstall the Easy DVD Copy 4 then re-install my old decoder the DVD play is fine again.

Roxio had me try different video setting, update drivers but nothing corrects the problem. My video is a Asus ATI Radeon HD 4870.

Has anyone else had this problem and corrected it?

Thanks

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet