Creator 2010

drnrgizr

Question

Creator 2009 worked fine on my computer under Vista operating system.Since I couldn't upgrade Creator 2009, I upgraded to Windows 7 by removing Vista and installing Windows 7. After completely removing 2009, and following all your requirements for installing 2010 for Windows 7 Home Premium, my setup has determined that the configuration doesn't support any of the included products or Creator 2010. I worked with support and still was unable to get it to install. What a dissapointment. I'm a long time customer and have upgraded ever since Creator 5 and this is the first time we can't get yor product installed. Good bye Roxio I'm going to miss you.

Creator 2009 worked fine on my computer under Vista operating system.Since I couldn't upgrade Creator 2009, I upgraded to Windows 7 by removing Vista and installing Windows 7. After completely removing 2009, and following all your requirements for installing 2010 for Windows 7 Home Premium, my setup has determined that the configuration doesn't support any of the included products or Creator 2010. I worked with support and still was unable to get it to install. What a dissapointment. I'm a long time customer and have upgraded ever since Creator 5 and this is the first time we can't get yor product installed. Good bye Roxio I'm going to miss you.

2 answers to this question

It is not our product since we are just users here like you :blink:

Your post doesn't make any sense :blink: Why couldn't you "upgrade Creator 2009" under Vista? C2009 as well as C2010 work fine under Vista.

Create a new user account with administration authority and turn of UAC. Log off the old user account and then log on to the new. Now give the installation a go. Be sure to install service pack 1 when you are finished.

State what your system specifications are (see my signature below).

Archived