• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 17 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

copy protected

lseeley

Question

8 answers to this question

What program did you use to burn the DVD before?

I used the Roxio, the same program. It is a strange problem that i just don't understand.

I was asking questions, so if you don't have Windows 7, then that one can be checked off, and we can concentrate on the first question.

Is the DVD a commercial DVD?

It is a Turbo Jam dvd. So yes i believe it is a commercial dvd. I burnt them no problem for my sister and she was able to view the dvd's. Now when i go back to do it again, it is saying copy right, when they didn't say that before.

I am trying to burn a workout dvd which i have burned before, now it is telling me it is copy protected, does anyone know why this is doing that?? Please help me!!! :unsure:

1. It is write protected, and it is illegal to break the encryption to make a copy, so the software won't do it?

2. Since the last time you burned the workout DVD, you upgraded to Windows 7 and have been bitten by the tighter DRM dog?

Is this the exact same DVD you burned last time?

If your seeing this there is copy protection and like grandpabruce said, Roxio won't copy it!

post-97-1260746588.jpg

cd

You bet yes it was the exact one i burnt last time, do u have a solution to why it is now saying copy protected. I am running Windows XP and i have been for 6 months.

1. I don't think it's possible it would copy one time and tell you it's protected next time.

2. You had some software running that stripped the copy protection! We can't talk about that here, it's illegal.

3. Get a copy from the first copy and try that.

cd

Archived