• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 13 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Exporting slideshow to Create Video File

rondo4

Question

I am trying to export a wedding slideshow to Create Video File and I keep getting black panels where a picture should be. I watch the preview been made and a black frame or two shows up. Not the same one but in the same two rolls of panels. This happened on occasion when I was working on the panels and preveiwing the production as I went along. Everything works until I get to panels in the 80+ range. How do I stop getting black panels instead of the photo?

4 answers to this question

The slideshow was created in Videowave and I did switch to software render mode when I first used the program. Someone in the discussion group gave me that tip back in August. Today I tried exporting it again but got a "Dr. Watson PM debugger" window that popped up. In my production in Videowave, the oldest picture panels/transition panels look like pixelated colors. As I added pictures, the older picture panels/transition panels started to change. I don't know if this means bigger problems or what????

Lppk where you are storing the files for Video Wave and delete the DAT file associated with this production. See if that helps.

I am trying to export a wedding slideshow to Create Video File and I keep getting black panels where a picture should be. I watch the preview been made and a black frame or two shows up. Not the same one but in the same two rolls of panels. This happened on occasion when I was working on the panels and preveiwing the production as I went along. Everything works until I get to panels in the 80+ range. How do I stop getting black panels instead of the photo?

Are you creating the slideshow in Videowave? If not then that is theprogram to use.

You could also try switching to software render mode (Tools/Options) if now at hardware setting.

Lppk where you are storing the files for Video Wave and delete the DAT file associated with this production. See if that helps.

Sorry Steve,

It actually made it worse. More black panels coming sooner. I restored the Dat file, tried again and I still got 2 black panels instead of photos.

Thanks for trying.

Jerry

Are you creating the slideshow in Videowave? If not then that is theprogram to use.

You could also try switching to software render mode (Tools/Options) if now at hardware setting.

The slideshow was created in Videowave and I did switch to software render mode when I first used the program. Someone in the discussion group gave me that tip back in August. Today I tried exporting it again but got a "Dr. Watson PM debugger" window that popped up. In my production in Videowave, the oldest picture panels/transition panels look like pixelated colors. As I added pictures, the older picture panels/transition panels started to change. I don't know if this means bigger problems or what????

Archived