• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 12 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Anybody able to get more than six thumbnails per menu page?

mooblie

Question

The possible menu templates shown here indicate that some of them have more than six thumbnails per menu page. Bulletin, Colors, Turf, for example.

Yet whenever I use them, they still seem to limit to six per page, using further menu pages for more items.

I would like to get, say, eight thumbnails on one menu page. Anybody been able to do this?

3 answers to this question

The possible menu templates shown here indicate that some of them have more than six thumbnails per menu page. Bulletin, Colors, Turf, for example.

Yet whenever I use them, they still seem to limit to six per page, using further menu pages for more items.

I would like to get, say, eight thumbnails on one menu page. Anybody been able to do this?

You didn't mention source of video to be used or whether SD or HD. I used Mystic 16x9 for 2 different BD-R disks I recently created. HD Video was edited in FCE 4 and brought into Toast 10.0.4. First video had 60 chapters; 2nd had 56. With scene menus option turned on, I got 12 thumbnails per page with multiple thumbnail pages. Don't know how many thumbnails will be created with Mystic 4x3 or with any of the other styles. Still trying things out.

pruthe - Thanks for the reply: Sorry: I'm using HD (but I'm not sure if it makes any difference to my question anyway). I'm referring to thumbnails of CHAPTERS on the MAIN MENU, and NOT scene menus within chapters.

There are no more than six items on any of the title menu pages. The samples you see with more than six are showing the chapters/scenes menu pages when that option is selected.

Thanks, tsantee, I suspected as much. Looks like I'll have to live with this limit of six chapter thumbnails per title menu page. Oh well.

Archived