• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 20 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

You must install Roxio Easy Media Creator 9 before installing the content

eisaachsen

Question

I have Easy Media Creator Suite 9. It came with exactly one disk. I was able to install it on my previous PC with no problem. On my new laptop, when I try to install it, I get the error "You must install Roxio Easy Media Creator 9 before installing the content". I've searched on this and found other posts that said I should have 2 disks. There is no space in the container for two disks plus I was able to install it with no problem in the past. What is going on???

1 answer to this question

I have Easy Media Creator Suite 9. It came with exactly one disk. I was able to install it on my previous PC with no problem. On my new laptop, when I try to install it, I get the error "You must install Roxio Easy Media Creator 9 before installing the content". I've searched on this and found other posts that said I should have 2 disks. There is no space in the container for two disks plus I was able to install it with no problem in the past. What is going on???

Read this..

If that doesn't work, copy the contents of the DVD to your hard drive and install from there. If you get that same message, search for the contents install exe file and run that.

Archived