Computer Crashes In MyDVD

Ron V

Question

I'm having the same issue with Creator 2010. I've tried "repair" and clean install on three different computers and get the same result on all three.

Desktop 1: 2.66g core 2 quad, 4g ram, Windows 7 64

Desktop 2: 3.2g dual core, 2g ram, Vista Ult 64

Laptop: 2.0 dual core, 3g ram, Windows 7 32

I'm able to build the project in MyDVD, but after I click burn, as soon as it starts encoding, the program crashes and I get the message that "VideoWave 12 has stopped working".

This is the first project I've tried with Creator 2010. I'm trying to make a video DVD using a small .mpg for the menu for four larger .mpgs. The project is about 2.5g.

1 answer to this question

I'm having the same issue with Creator 2010. I've tried "repair" and clean install on three different computers and get the same result on all three.

Desktop 1: 2.66g core 2 quad, 4g ram, Windows 7 64

Desktop 2: 3.2g dual core, 2g ram, Vista Ult 64

Laptop: 2.0 dual core, 3g ram, Windows 7 32

I'm able to build the project in MyDVD, but after I click burn, as soon as it starts encoding, the program crashes and I get the message that "VideoWave 12 has stopped working".

This is the first project I've tried with Creator 2010. I'm trying to make a video DVD using a small .mpg for the menu for four larger .mpgs. The project is about 2.5g.

You do not have the same issue at all - you don't even have the same OS as the original poster. :blink:

File size means absolutely nothing when it comes to creating a DVD, it is the timelength of your project that is important. What is the total length of your project.

PLease explain a bit more exactly what you are doing. What do you mean you are using a small mpg for the menu? Do you mean as the menu background? Where did these mpgs come from?