• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 17 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Copy music Cd and reburn as cd Text

atazmans1

Question

6 answers to this question

PLease, please help! I was a big fan of Roxio 6 as I was able to take my store bought cd's copy them and reburn them with cd text. This would display the name of the track and song when played in my Home Cd player as well as my car. I have called Roxio serveral times and have gotten many different answers, one even said it can not be done. I really need a step by step guid on how to do this if somone can help? I did a post her but it did not work and then someone atytached a screen shot and I do not have access to download attachments I guess because it erred out. It's a simple request, burn a copy of store bought cd and nurn it with cd text. That's it! It was real easy in 6.0....

It's still relatively easy.

-Go in the Home application to Music/Audio, Create Music Disc Projects. This runs Music Disc Creator.

post-208-1260828481.jpg

-ADD to project > Import from CD/DVD This imports your tracks as WAV files. You can check them against the Internet database if needed.

-open Project Settings at the bottom left of Music Disc Creator, and fill in Disc Name and Artist name if needed.

-check that the Add CD-Text box is ticked, and then click Burn

-after the burn, scrap any temporary files you don't want.

Et voila! There is the CD-Text from the disc

post-208-1260828780.jpg

Regards,

Brendon

Edit: I see now this is twice you've asked this question, and twice you've been answered. Hope you've got it this time?

Archived