• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Capturing stops, then error message, with Plug and Burn

PingMan59

Question

31 seconds into clicking on "Capture Now", Plug and Burn stops capturing and I get the following error message: Error occurred while burning to disc details: .\DSBurner.cpp(1478):_***Error 80004005=m_spGraphMgr->StopGraph() Problem with burn engine. Error codes: last sate 17, error code-1040121667

I have done what I can to eliminate variables such as trying different VHS recordings (same result) and a different VCR-R disc in my RW drive (same result). :(

What can I do? Help please. Thanks, Mark

1 answer to this question

31 seconds into clicking on "Capture Now", Plug and Burn stops capturing and I get the following error message: Error occurred while burning to disc details: .\DSBurner.cpp(1478):_***Error 80004005=m_spGraphMgr->StopGraph() Problem with burn engine. Error codes: last sate 17, error code-1040121667

I have done what I can to eliminate variables such as trying different VHS recordings (same result) and a different VCR-R disc in my RW drive (same result). :(

What can I do? Help please. Thanks, Mark

Don't use Plug&Burn :blink: Use Video Capture to capture the video to your hard drive and the Create DVD (myDVD) to burn the video to a DVD. That way you are separating the capturing from the burning process.

Archived