• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

VideoWave Text & Photos

ConfusedNewUser

Question

In Roxio Creator 2009, VideoWave production, how do you "glue" the text to a photo? when I change the duration that a photo appears on the screen, I have to adjust each text caption on each photo that follows. With over 100 photos w/text, this is very time consuming. I'm sure there is a way to tie the two together, but I can't seem to find it. Please help!

1 answer to this question

In Roxio Creator 2009, VideoWave production, how do you "glue" the text to a photo? when I change the duration that a photo appears on the screen, I have to adjust each text caption on each photo that follows. With over 100 photos w/text, this is very time consuming. I'm sure there is a way to tie the two together, but I can't seem to find it. Please help!

Add the text to the internal track for the appropriate photo. Select a photo panel in the story line, then switch to internal track.

You can also add other effects, audio, overlays that only apply to the internal track of a photo or video clip.

BTW, I moved you post to the correct forum. You obviously do not have Venue and Qflix <_<

Archived