• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 17 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Choppy Audio when Text Displayed

CoppellBob

Question

I'm using VideoWave to burn productions of .jpg and .mov files with an audio background. If I add text to the production the audio chops/distorts. This only happens when the text is displayed. The audio track is perfect before and after the text. In preview mode the audio is perfect. I burn the production with MyDVD express. ANY HELP WOULD BE TREMENDOUSLY APPRECIATED!!! Thanks.

4 answers to this question

A fewthings to try:

-don't use myDVD Express (many users report problems with this) but use myDVD instead

-switch to software render mode (Tools/Options in myDVD) if now at hardware or vice versa.

-use Videowave and "Output As" to output to "mpeg2 for DVD, best quality" and then play the video using WMP. Do you get the problem? If not, then use myDVD and Add the mpeg2 file you just created.

You're a genius. THANK YOU. I saved it to mpeg2 for DVD, best quality and it tested good using WMP. I then burned it with myDVD and it is perfect. No idea why the other fails.

Thanks again.........

Is this on your finished DVD in a DVD Player?

If on your PC, list the specs.

It is the finished DVD in a commercial player. I have 2 TVs with 2 different DVD players, and the problem is in both DVD players. The entire soundtrack audio is perfect except when text is being displayed.

It is the finished DVD in a commercial player. I have 2 TVs with 2 different DVD players, and the problem is in both DVD players. The entire soundtrack audio is perfect except when text is being displayed.

A fewthings to try:

-don't use myDVD Express (many users report problems with this) but use myDVD instead

-switch to software render mode (Tools/Options in myDVD) if now at hardware or vice versa.

-use Videowave and "Output As" to output to "mpeg2 for DVD, best quality" and then play the video using WMP. Do you get the problem? If not, then use myDVD and Add the mpeg2 file you just created.

Archived