Can I get user reviews of Photoshow Premium?

Lynn Lynn

Question

I have C2010 Pro. I find that the bundled Photoshow functionality is very limited, obviously by intentional design, so that users will pay the extra for an uncrippled version. Before I pay the money for a one-year subscription, I would like to read some user reviews.

A Roxio rep sent me an e-mail saying "if you registered on a basic subscription for photoshow online, there is a 30 day trial on it. " Call me lazy or unmotivated if you will, but in this case, I prefer not to climb the learning curve with a trial basic subscription if, at the end, the product does not satisfy those who have given it a good workout.

3 answers to this question

I have C2010 Pro. I find that the bundled Photoshow functionality is very limited, obviously by intentional design, so that users will pay the extra for an uncrippled version. Before I pay the money for a one-year subscription, I would like to read some user reviews.

A Roxio rep sent me an e-mail saying "if you registered on a basic subscription for photoshow online, there is a 30 day trial on it. " Call me lazy or unmotivated if you will, but in this case, I prefer not to climb the learning curve with a trial basic subscription if, at the end, the product does not satisfy those who have given it a good workout.

This is my 2nd year as a Premium Member. I like it because, I have acess to my own MP3 songs. Plus I have more clip art to draw from.

2nd year renewal was $29.99 a savings of $10