• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Toast 10.0.5 - is this for real?

mooblie

Question

7 answers to this question

It is legitimate and I downloaded it after logging into Roxio Support. That being said, I've found Roxio a little tardy in updating the latest versions in their Forum.

Hey all -

This went up late last night.

Yes, we are a bit tardy for posting in the forums for updates and will try to improve that. Sorry!

Jon

UPDATE: Now pinned: http://forums.support.roxio.com/index.php?showtopic=59628

Downloaded Toast 10.0.5 last night, went back to Toast 10.0.4 today. Every time I drag an ISO image to the Toast window, I now get a message that it is in an unsupported format and can't be added. Then it gets added and the burn can proceed, but in between I have an annoying alert box to close. 10.0.4 worked fine for me, so I guess I'll wait for 10.0.6

Downloaded Toast 10.0.5 last night, went back to Toast 10.0.4 today. Every time I drag an ISO image to the Toast window, I now get a message that it is in an unsupported format and can't be added. Then it gets added and the burn can proceed, but in between I have an annoying alert box to close. 10.0.4 worked fine for me, so I guess I'll wait for 10.0.6

I get a similar problem. When I click on a disc image, it says that it's an unsupported format, but the burn can proceed as planned. I've also reverted to 10.0.4 for now.

-lesit

Archived