• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Where do I download an update for Toast 10 Titanium HD/BD Plug-in Installer

Freymoour

Question

I purchased Toast back in the days of Leopard (10.5.X) and purchased the HD/BD Plugin directly from their website. The application is dated 12/19/2008 and Version 2.0 (102).

Considering that Snow Leopard was released back in August AND Roxio has now released 5 updates to the Application over the past year, I have been unable to locate an Update for Toast 10 Titanium HD/BD Plug-in Installer.

I would appreciate someone pointing me to the correct URL to sign-in and Download a Snow Leopard compatible update.

Happy Holidays :D

3 answers to this question

I purchased Toast back in the days of Leopard (10.5.X) and purchased the HD/BD Plugin directly from their website. The application is dated 12/19/2008 and Version 2.0 (102).

Considering that Snow Leopard was released back in August AND Roxio has now released 5 updates to the Application over the past year, I have been unable to locate an Update for Toast 10 Titanium HD/BD Plug-in Installer.

I would appreciate someone pointing me to the correct URL to sign-in and Download a Snow Leopard compatible update.

Happy Holidays :D

If I remember, toast version 9 had a separate hd plugin that you could purchase and download and it only works with version 9.

The HD/BD plugin for toast 10 is only available if you purchased the pro version of toast 10. That plugin is part of the installer and is in a separate folder called pro apps and includes the other apps that were part of toast 10 pro.

Oops, I stand corrected. here is the link to purchase the plugin:

http://www.roxio.com/enu/products/toast/plugin/overview.html

Tsantee is most probably correct about what the current version is.

Archived