• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

vhs to computer copy and convert

Marilyn55

Question

3 answers to this question

I have just bought the 2010 and i am running vista , 64 bit It will not record from a vhs to the computer it keeps saying no signal

how do i correcty this

thanks

Tell us how you have got the VHS source hooked up to your computer.

Details, details.

Tell us how you have got the VHS source hooked up to your computer.

Details, details.

I am having the same problem. I have yellow A/V plugged into yellow on Roxio USB. I have red and white plugged in as well. All are then plugged into output on VCR player in matching outputs. NOTE: It is a dual player-that is it has DVD and VCR player in one. I have the VCR switch on the player lit. Roxio will show the DVD side of things when I use an S-Video output when I have the DVD player active (DVD light is lit).

I am having the same problem. I have yellow A/V plugged into yellow on Roxio USB. I have red and white plugged in as well. All are then plugged into output on VCR player in matching outputs. NOTE: It is a dual player-that is it has DVD and VCR player in one. I have the VCR switch on the player lit. Roxio will show the DVD side of things when I use an S-Video output when I have the DVD player active (DVD light is lit).

Make sure the S-Video connection is disconnected on the Roxio USB device. It may be a good idea to unplug from the player as well....just in case.

Double check, unplug the Yellow/Red/White from the USB and plug them into your TV, select the VCR mode on your player and see if that works (this will prove the cords are OK).

Also make sure you have selected the Composite Input when using the Y/R/W (VCR) cable and S-Video selected when using(DVD) cable.

Edited by ogdens