Roxio creater 2010 Pro

pooter71

Question

Does anyone have a problem capturing video from there camcorder that is over 17 minutes long. It will not let me import anything over 17 minutes I keep getting error messages that say: L:\AVCHD\BDMV\STREAM\00002. MTS- (File type is not supported). It will transfer anything 15 minutes and under with no problem from the same camera. Support has no idea how to fix the problem. I have Roxio creator 2010 Pro on a computer that is only 3 weeks old with windows 7 on it. My other computer with XP with roxio 2009 will transfer anything over 17 minutes long.

4 answers to this question

I have used C2010 Pro quite a few times to capture video from my Sony camcorder and it works well for me. I have had some videos that were more than 17 minutes and I had no problems of stoppage at that point. I assume you are using the C2010 Pro programs like i have attached. btw, I am using a firewire cable from my camcorder to the computer.

Frank...

Yes I am using everything that you said. I ran a test to see where it is stopping the capture. When it gets over 2.oo GB long it will not capture the video When it got to 17 Min 2 sec which is 2.00 GB it did the capture all right. When I went to 17 min 10 sec which is 2.04 GB it would come up with the error message that said file is not supported.

I have used to camcorders on the capture 1 is a JVC and the other is a Panasonic both are HD camcorders.

Yes I am using everything that you said. I ran a test to see where it is stopping the capture. When it gets over 2.oo GB long it will not capture the video When it got to 17 Min 2 sec which is 2.00 GB it did the capture all right. When I went to 17 min 10 sec which is 2.04 GB it would come up with the error message that said file is not supported.

I have used to camcorders on the capture 1 is a JVC and the other is a Panasonic both are HD camcorders.

Also for further info I am using the new windows 7 on a computer that is only 3 weeks old. It works fine on the old creator 2009.

Does anyone have a problem capturing video from there camcorder that is over 17 minutes long. It will not let me import anything over 17 minutes I keep getting error messages that say: L:\AVCHD\BDMV\STREAM\00002. MTS- (File type is not supported). It will transfer anything 15 minutes and under with no problem from the same camera. Support has no idea how to fix the problem. I have Roxio creator 2010 Pro on a computer that is only 3 weeks old with windows 7 on it. My other computer with XP with roxio 2009 will transfer anything over 17 minutes long.

I have used C2010 Pro quite a few times to capture video from my Sony camcorder and it works well for me. I have had some videos that were more than 17 minutes and I had no problems of stoppage at that point. I assume you are using the C2010 Pro programs like i have attached. btw, I am using a firewire cable from my camcorder to the computer.

Frank...

Archived