• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 13 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

VHS-C Copying

tsjn727

Question

Any suggestions on settings for when you copy from VHS-C video recorder to MyDVD? When I did this, audio came through fine, video played at an accellerated speed. Length of video was 34 minutes recorded, video played back in 10 minuutes. Audio stayed the same.

2 answers to this question

Any suggestions on settings for when you copy from VHS-C video recorder to MyDVD? When I did this, audio came through fine, video played at an accelerated speed. Length of video was 34 minutes recorded, video played back in 10 minutes. Audio stayed the same.

I do not understand what you meant with "Audio stayed the same": as it was when originally recorded?

But check your VHS player in case you need to set a switch or something to ensure that playback speed matches original recording speed — unless, of course, the VHS-C was created while the battery power of the camcorder was too low or had some triple-play setting?

Good source of information are usually the owner's manual of your camcorder and your VCR.

The USB capture device just takes it as it gets; i.e., as your TV would see the playback...

Archived