• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

File Won't Render

suemccartin

Question

I don't have the problem of the program can't see the drive but I do have one file that simply will not render. I have no clue why, all the others made at similar times work fine. I thought perhaps the file had errors on it, ran it through a fix program that found nothing wrong. I know it's the file because if I try to burn others they work fine, I even tried recreating the file, still no luck, it starts normally, gets to 6% and freezes, I'm tempted to try the burn on creator ten to see if it does this too, but I've been having issues with ten for awhile, I suspect my desktop needs to be totally reloaded, haven't gotten to that yet.

5 answers to this question

I don't have the problem of the program can't see the drive but I do have one file that simply will not render. I have no clue why, all the others made at similar times work fine. I thought perhaps the file had errors on it, ran it through a fix program that found nothing wrong. I know it's the file because if I try to burn others they work fine, I even tried recreating the file, still no luck, it starts normally, gets to 6% and freezes, I'm tempted to try the burn on creator ten to see if it does this too, but I've been having issues with ten for awhile, I suspect my desktop needs to be totally reloaded, haven't gotten to that yet.

What kind of video file is it? Format?

cretor ten; no such animal. There is an Easy Media Creator 10 (ten) or Creator 2010. Which one do you have?

There is a repair function that seems to work if you have Creator 2010.

sknis,

I wouldn't ask the same question if the post splits would stop.

This was already split when I posted my reply. Yours was after that (by 3 minutes). If you open a thread to reply but you walk away before you do, do a refresh so you can see if someone has already asked the question.

Go to the top of this thread and select options and change to standard.

Edited by sknis