• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 13 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Background Video in Main Menu

Paul McNerney

Question

I have not even tried this yet, but wanted to ask for any imput from you all ahead of time.

I want to create a DVD that will have a music video looping in the background until you pick one of three buttons to go into parts of the DVD. It seems like most commercial DVD's you buy now a days, have this feature. It is usually a scene or two from the movie itself that just keeps looping until you hit the Play button. I want to do the same thing, only it will be a music video.

Any feedback or pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Paul McNerney

Conroe, Texas

2 answers to this question

I have not even tried this yet, but wanted to ask for any imput from you all ahead of time.

I want to create a DVD that will have a music video looping in the background until you pick one of three buttons to go into parts of the DVD. It seems like most commercial DVD's you buy now a days, have this feature. It is usually a scene or two from the movie itself that just keeps looping until you hit the Play button. I want to do the same thing, only it will be a music video.

Any feedback or pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Paul McNerney

Conroe, Texas

That is standard or built in. It depens on how long you want the music playing before it loops.

Try this. It is for an earlier version but it should still work.

Use the help menu, or the Kb articles or the How to aides at the top of the earlier versions or in the How to sections of the later versions. Perhaps this will help in the overall work flow.

That is standard or built in. It depens on how long you want the music playing before it loops.

Try this. It is for an earlier version but it should still work.

Use the help menu, or the Kb articles or the How to aides at the top of the earlier versions or in the How to sections of the later versions. Perhaps this will help in the overall work flow.

Thanks Steve,

I'll give it a try.

Paul

Archived