• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Wont read in DVD Player

gfree

Question

5 answers to this question

Please answer in what application of the Suite, Creator 2010 you made the DVD in.

From the Home Screen click tools, Get Disc Information, load that DVD in a Drive and make sure that drive is showing.

If you want it to play in a settop player it has to display the 'Closed DVD Viideo' like the pic below...

What does yours say?

post-97-1261323695.jpg

cd

I am having the same problem with my first burned disc. When I go to Get Disc Information, it shows DVD+R, Open, Data Appendable. Clearly this is the problem. How do I fix it?

Many thanks.

I am having the same problem with my first burned disc. When I go to Get Disc Information, it shows DVD+R, Open, Data Appendable. Clearly this is the problem. How do I fix it?

Many thanks.

You can't fix it… You didn't burn it right in the first place so it cannot be changed from the Data disc format you made into a DVD Movie. They are different formats.

MyDVD is your DVD Movie Authoring software. That is what you need to use.

I have burned a DVD that reads fine in a computer but when I put it in my DVD player on my TV it wont read the disc. Any suggestions.

GF

I take it that you got THIS problem squared away?

http://forums.support.roxio.com/index.php?...mp;#entry307083

What kind of DVD did you make, and what program did you use to make it?

I have burned a DVD that reads fine in a computer but when I put it in my DVD player on my TV it wont read the disc. Any suggestions.

GF

Please answer in what application of the Suite, Creator 2010 you made the DVD in.

From the Home Screen click tools, Get Disc Information, load that DVD in a Drive and make sure that drive is showing.

If you want it to play in a settop player it has to display the 'Closed DVD Viideo' like the pic below...

What does yours say?

post-97-1261323695.jpg

cd

Archived