• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

MP3 Burning Issue

BeatSupreme

Question

Hi All!

I have EMCSuite 9. Windows XP/2.4GHz/1.5GB RAM/Sony Burner.

I have done 2 clean installs and I still cannot get Disc Creator to burn MP3's. When the MP3's are loading, it gets to 50% and then the program crashes. Any reason as to why? Again, I've done 2 clean installs per Roxio's instructions. I can not get this to work at all.

My other thought was, I have a BlackBerry, and the software that comes with it includes Roxio Media Manager. Everytime this updates, it completely UNINSTALLS EVERY Roxio product I have. Therefore, I have to do a clean install. I've never had any issues before until now. I even uninstalled Media Manager for BB, and I'm still getting the same results. 50% = Crash.

Is there a trick that I'm missing? Thanks in advance!

BeatSupreme

3 answers to this question

It started happening when I installed BlackBerry's Desktop Manager. It uses the Roxio Media Manager. Something inside Media Manager is messing up the rest of Roxio. Even if I uninstall Media Manager completely, I still get this crash with Music Disc Creator. I NEVER had a problem until then, and BlackBerry's website doesn't help much at all when it comes to Media Manager.

Archived