bondsgj

can't update goes to wrong info

Question

Been trying to get to service pack 4 update for the creator 2009. Been talking to support with only confusion for me. I login try to donload the service pack 4 which I am hoping will fix several problems but when I hit download, goes to save file, I get a default.html file that is 25kb not the 56 mb that service pack 4 is. tried many many times, asked for help many times, asked for a cd of the patch...just got the same run around taking me to the same pages and same results. So could anyone give me a clue why I can't really download the service patch 4????? I am a registered owner so just don't understand and very frustrated with the product and support.

Thanks

Gary

3 answers to this question

Been trying to get to service pack 4 update for the creator 2009. Been talking to support with only confusion for me. I login try to donload the service pack 4 which I am hoping will fix several problems but when I hit download, goes to save file, I get a default.html file that is 25kb not the 56 mb that service pack 4 is. tried many many times, asked for help many times, asked for a cd of the patch...just got the same run around taking me to the same pages and same results. So could anyone give me a clue why I can't really download the service patch 4????? I am a registered owner so just don't understand and very frustrated with the product and support.

Thanks

Gary

Try shutting off your popup blockers, antivirus, Bit Defender, or whatever else you may have running that would interfere.

And, do come back, and let us know if it worked for you.

Edited by grandpabruce