Service

Wad

Question

I have an HP program for scanning pictures, once scanned the pictures can be shared. You can't share unless you buy the Roxio product to support burning DVD's. I purchased the product, attempted to down load the product and was met with error messages, "This program does not supprt the operating system detected" & "Set up has determined that your configuration does not support any of the included products".

I can't contact Roxio directly, No phone numbers and a never ending loop of password please, for e-mail contact.

Roxio has my $14.00 and I don't have a product.

I find it very frustrating to be in a position that the company (Roxio) can't be contacted after the sale.

4 answers to this question

I have an HP program for scanning pictures, once scanned the pictures can be shared. You can't share unless you buy the Roxio product to support burning DVD's. I purchased the product, attempted to down load the product and was met with error messages, "This program does not supprt the operating system detected" & "Set up has determined that your configuration does not support any of the included products".

I can't contact Roxio directly, No phone numbers and a never ending loop of password please, for e-mail contact.

I find it very frustrating to be in a position that the company (Roxio) can't be contacted after the sale.

:blink::blink::blink::blink: Purchased what product? It would really help if you were to supply some information. What does the HP program have to do with Roxio? :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

contact the Sales department; they have a phone number. Of course you want to have the paperwork of your purchase handy and can elaborate what you purchased on the variety of products available.

Archived