• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

EMC 7 and IE 8 -

Bradyf

Question

After my computer went south, I had it rebuilt who installed IE 8 and Win XP SP 3. Now I reinstalled EMC 7 and the stupid thing wont allow me to get further then and intro title. EVERY time that I go to add a "new title" it gives me the "sorry folks, parks closed for two weeks to clean and repair America's favorite family fun park" error.

It "encounters a problem and needs to close - I am getting a bit frustrated here.

do I really need to roll back to IE6 for this version to work like it did (which is perfect for what I do)?

Any help would be great

Thanks all

4 answers to this question

After my computer went south, I had it rebuilt who installed IE 8 and Win XP SP 3. Now I reinstalled EMC 7 and the stupid thing wont allow me to get further then and intro title. EVERY time that I go to add a "new title" it gives me the "sorry folks, parks closed for two weeks to clean and repair America's favorite family fun park" error.

It "encounters a problem and needs to close - I am getting a bit frustrated here.

do I really need to roll back to IE6 for this version to work like it did (which is perfect for what I do)?

Any help would be great

Thanks all

You need to go back to IE 6 and WMP 9 or 10, if you want the software to work.