Jam 6.0.3 into what Toast application?

steve Tibbetts

Question

6 answers to this question

I trashed the preference panes, repaired permissions, and reinstalled. Rosetta is installed, since I am able to launch Text Edit. After reinstalling, Jam launches, and the files come up, and it accepts new, working files, but it won't play them. When I press "play" in Jam, there is a quick burst of activity on the "meters", and then nothing. The same files play just fine in Toast 10. It's really strange.

I trashed the preference panes, repaired permissions, and reinstalled. Rosetta is installed, since I am able to launch Text Edit. After reinstalling, Jam launches, and the files come up, and it accepts new, working files, but it won't play them. When I press "play" in Jam, there is a quick burst of activity on the "meters", and then nothing. The same files play just fine in Toast 10. It's really strange.

It plays fine on my new iMac. Maybe it needs QuickTime 7 to be installed (as I have done). If you are running Snow Leopard you'll only have QuickTime 7 installed (it will be in the Utilities folder) if you had QuickTime Pro at the time Snow Leopard was installed or if you did the special install of QuickTime 7 from the Snow Leopard install disc.

Archived