• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 16 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

help need help by christmas

denisescrap

Question

ok so i have worked on this project for a week now it is a slideshow. i just recently began working with roxio. so after working on the project and being happy with the end result. i saved the slideshow to my videos the file type was dmsm? which i have never heard of. so i double click the file i just saved and the slideshow is way more blurry then the original i created. then i tried to burn the dvd using roxio create disc it completes all and says 100% done but then comes up with a error message error 8004520c and wont work. i did a lil research and found out it is a good idea to save as an iso file? im a noob i have no idea what this means plzzz help.

2 answers to this question

To add a bit more information, The "ISO" file you mentioned is an option that you can burn to and save to a folder n your computer also.

You can burn to "Disk" once you are in the MyDVD program (inser a blank DVD+-R disk in your drive and burn to it) -- OR you can choose the option to burn to an ISO file. When burning to an ISO file, and later want to burn some additional copies, you can use the ISO file and it will take lots less time and not have to go thru all the same processes as burning to disk. Many like to burn to an ISO file on the computer especially when they want to burn severa;l copies.

Frank...

Archived