Adding Music to a slideshow

Alans

Question

I currently use Windows Live Movie Maker and I am thinking about upgrading to Roxio Creator. In my current slideshow, I have one piece of music for the entire slideshow. I want to add another piece of music to a couple of pictures in the slideshow and then have the original music continue. Is this something that I can do with Roxio Creator? If so, which version do I need. Thanks for the help.

2 answers to this question

I currently use Windows Live Movie Maker and I am thinking about upgrading to Roxio Creator. In my current slideshow, I have one piece of music for the entire slideshow. I want to add another piece of music to a couple of pictures in the slideshow and then have the original music continue. Is this something that I can do with Roxio Creator? If so, which version do I need. Thanks for the help.

If you are only doing slide shows and not doing any video or audio work, you might want to consider PhotoShow. It makes slide shows easily, allows you to add music, save the projects, upload the slide shows to the web for sharing with others download mp4 files to your computer for further processing, etc. There is a free account that has limited functions but there is a Premium Account with an annual fee. This is a pretty basic program but the results are excellent. You would not be able to change the music and then have the original music continue unless you can do some audio editing. You can have multiple music cuts and select what series of images they apply to.

If you want to add video and images and music the way you want, and want to do a lot of customization, you would want one of the ones listed here. Note that each level has different added functions. Look to the future.

Perhaps if you give us more information about how much you want to customize, your technical abilities, and how you want to share the slide shows or if you want to burn them to disc, we may have more suggestions.

Yes, this is doable in Creator 2010. It has a couple of sound tracks to put your music.

Archived