• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Error on Importing CD Tracks

Robbie Doo

Question

I get the same error when trying to import tracks from CD in the Create Music Project.

I tried the re-install and the clean install separately but in vain.

Forget about using the Repair feature. It asks for BurnMgr.msi from some temp folder that doesn't exist anymore (for some reason). I'm not sure if it has to do with the Downloaded version of the program I'm using?!

CinePlayer never worked since the upgrade. All I can hear is the audio but nothing on the screen.

Now, this is a great program and I like it very much. I have been upgrading since the Adaptec 4 and I'm not ready to give it up yet, even though they got rid of a few nice features that they had before.

3 answers to this question

I don't believe I've ever got any responses, since this the 1st post on the subject.

I followed your recommendation on another similar post and used the rip instead and it works fine. But is the Create Music Project going to be fixed or not in the future?

I don't believe I've ever got any responses, since this the 1st post on the subject.

I followed your recommendation on another similar post and used the rip instead and it works fine. But is the Create Music Project going to be fixed or not in the future?

Thanks for the update!

I have never had that error but it should not be doing that!

I am curious, would you outline the step by step process leading up to the error???

Does it happen with every CD you attempt?

Are these CD's commercial ones or perhaps copies? (shouldn't really matter but the more info, the better)

Archived