QTCF.dll not found (Video Wave)

John Eccker

Question

Whenever I run Video Wave (from the main EMC menu), I get several pop-ups saying that the program can't find the file QTCF.dll. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, and tried it with and without the SP1 update - no luck.

Windows Vista Home Premium with SP2 and everything else up to date.

Gateway Laptop

M-7844U

64-bit

Intel Core2Duo T6400 @ 2.00 GHz 2.00 GHz

4 GB RAM

Cheers,

John

3 answers to this question

From what I can see by searching the net, it's related to QuickTime. Do you have that installed on your system? I can't seem to find that file anywhere on my system but I don't have Quicktime installed. Perhaps you can download the file here then copy it to your \windows\system directory, reboot and try again.

I do have quicktime installed (and it was updated the last time I updated iTunes - a few weeks ago). But I'll reinstall the latest version and let you know. Thank you!!

John

From what I can see by searching the net, it's related to QuickTime. Do you have that installed on your system? I can't seem to find that file anywhere on my system but I don't have Quicktime installed. Perhaps you can download the file here then copy it to your \windows\system directory, reboot and try again.

Archived