• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 16 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

import video

masud

Question

3 answers to this question

I have "My DVD video lab 10" (By Roxio) and I have Sony Handycam HDD camera. Now Where I'll get the firewire?

OOPS, I forgot that option! :unsure:

Since you have a hard drive camcorder, just plug it into your computer via the USB port and copy the files to a new folder on your computer's hard drive. Check your owners manual to determine exactly how.

The exact model number of the camcorder would have gotten you a more precise answer.

how i import video from my handycam to roxio?

WITH THE PROGRAM ! :P Either directly via firewire or via a USB device.

What handicam (analog or digital) and what version of the Roxio program do you have. There are several; please use the complete name: I'll start with Easy Media Creator *EMC) 7, 7.5, 8, 9, 10 or Creator 2009 or Creator 2010. You may also have an OEM version that came with your computer; those usually have a "DE" or other designation. SE is not an OEM.

WITH THE PROGRAM ! :P Either directly via firewire or via a USB device.

What handicam (analog or digital) and what version of the Roxio program do you have. There are several; please use the complete name: I'll start with Easy Media Creator *EMC) 7, 7.5, 8, 9, 10 or Creator 2009 or Creator 2010. You may also have an OEM version that came with your computer; those usually have a "DE" or other designation. SE is not an OEM.

I have "My DVD video lab 10" (By Roxio) and I have Sony Handycam HDD camera. Now Where I'll get the firewire?

Archived