• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Removing audio from background of of movie

william patterson

Question

6 answers to this question

Bring in the movie in Videowave (Edit Video-Advanced). Switch to Timeline. Click the Show/Hide Tracks in the Preview Editor and then check Native audio. In the Native audio track, click the blue circle. That should mute the audio of the video. Now bring in the music file that you want to hear while the movie is playing

to any available audio track.

Then output the edited video/music as an mp4.

Thank you Digital Guru, that worked perfectly.

How do I associate the file to play in CinePlayer, so far all I can get it to play in is QuickTime.

Is there a part of the Manual that covers how to fade in/out the Audio Track I just added?

I hope I didn't just violate protocol by asking new questions.

Thanks again,

Bill in Las Vegas

:)

You're welcome.

I am not in front of PC with Cineplayer/Quicktime applications. I guess Quicktime is set to be the default player for mp4 in your system. I haven't tried playing an mp4 in Cineplayer. To associate a file with an application, open Windows Explorer and right click the mp4 file. Select the Open With option and select Cineplayer.

For Fading in/out of the audio, do the steps I posted above (but before outputting the edited video). Then click the speaker icon in the Preview Editor. You can adjust the fadein/fadeout there. Or double click the music object that you added (Timeline view) and there should be option there to include a fadein/fadeout and specify duration of each. Then output the edited video.

I tried the file association thing but could find CinePlayer to associate the mp4 to, you wouldn't know where it is kept. I looked in Program Files/Roxio 2010 but nothing in there for much of anything let alone CinePlayer. I like CinePlayer much more than QuickTime, much cooler looking.

Thanks, I'm off to try the Fade in/out.

Bill in Las Vegas

I tried the file association thing but could find CinePlayer to associate the mp4 to, you wouldn't know where it is kept. I looked in Program Files/Roxio 2010 but nothing in there for much of anything let alone CinePlayer. I like CinePlayer much more than QuickTime, much cooler looking.

Thanks, I'm off to try the Fade in/out.

Bill in Las Vegas

Cineplayer.exe is in folder ..\Roxio 2010\5.0\

You could of course do a search for "CinePlayer.exe" :rolleyes:

Archived