• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

AVI MJPEG Compressor

Kris09

Question

I am using the Videowave video editing software and exporting an AVI using the MJPEG compresser for a digital picture frame. The video plays completely on my computer but when I try to put it on the frame or the 4 GB chip it stops playing after a couple of minutes

5 answers to this question

I am using the Videowave video editing software and exporting an AVI using the MJPEG compresser for a digital picture frame. The video plays completely on my computer but when I try to put it on the frame or the 4 GB chip it stops playing after a couple of minutes

MJPEG? Wherer did you find that?

That file type is not supported in Creator 2010.

Output Formats

Video: AVI, DV-AVI, HDV, MPEG-1/2/4, MPEG2-HD, WMV, WMV HD, AVC (H.264), MP4, 3GP

or do you have another program that gives you the mjpeg format?

I have never had one in my hands so you will have to help me with this.

Can you tell me the make/model and/or supply the File Type requirements for the Frame?

It is a Pandigital Photo Frame. The DPF supports motion JPEG AVI video files and I converted my videos in the roxio video wave. I think there is a problem in the coversion as the video plays completely on my computer after the conversion but stops after a couple of minutes when I try to put it directly onto the frame or the chip. Thanks !

MJPEG? Wherer did you find that?

That file type is not supported in Creator 2010.

Output Formats

Video: AVI, DV-AVI, HDV, MPEG-1/2/4, MPEG2-HD, WMV, WMV HD, AVC (H.264), MP4, 3GP

or do you have another program that gives you the mjpeg format?

under the export option in videowave it gives you the option to make an AVI

It is a Pandigital Photo Frame. The DPF supports motion JPEG AVI video files and I converted my videos in the roxio video wave. I think there is a problem in the coversion as the video plays completely on my computer after the conversion but stops after a couple of minutes when I try to put it directly onto the frame or the chip. Thanks !

under the export option in videowave it gives you the option to make an AVI

There is NO output for Motion JPEG!

There is a mpeg (aka mpg) output available. Steve listed the ones that VW can do.

Compare his list with those in your manual and see what matches.

I looked on their site but with so many models, I download a couple (stab in the dark) and none mentioned anything about motion files.

There is NO output for Motion JPEG!

There is a mpeg (aka mpg) output available. Steve listed the ones that VW can do.

Compare his list with those in your manual and see what matches.

I looked on their site but with so many models, I download a couple (stab in the dark) and none mentioned anything about motion files.

Ok.....thanks.....!

Archived