Driving me crazy

Bikaholic

I just started trying to burn some VHS to DVD with plug and burn. I have some DVD=R 1-16x 4.7GB that I get 1 hour recorded time. I bought some DVD=R DL 8x 8.5 GB that says 240 minute recorded time right on the disk. I am getting about 2 hrs. of VHS

Is this normal or am I doing something wrong. I have some longer events I would like to record but it seems I will need to use two disks. Not what I expected. Any information would be appreciated.

I just started trying to burn some VHS to DVD with plug and burn. I have some DVD=R 1-16x 4.7GB that I get 1 hour recorded time. I bought some DVD=R DL 8x 8.5 GB that says 240 minute recorded time right on the disk. I am getting about 2 hrs. of VHS

Is this normal or am I doing something wrong. I have some longer events I would like to record but it seems I will need to use two disks. Not what I expected. Any information would be appreciated.

:blink::blink::blink:

It would really help if you were to tell us what program you are using. You posted in the forum which is unrelated to any Roxio topics

Archived