• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

ktpardue

Roxio Website Problems

Hi - I am a new user of the Roxio website. I am a registered Roxio 2010 customer. When I logged in to my account, I also decided to register to post in the discussion groups. However, the new discussion group user registration would not allow me to register using the email I use to log in to the Roxio site. It says there is another user with that email address. Yes, it is me! Finally, I had to use another email address to post here. That should not happen. I should be able to use one email for "My Account" logins and "Discussion Group" logins. By the way, your contact.aspx page will not load.

Hi - I am a new user of the Roxio website. I am a registered Roxio 2010 customer. When I logged in to my account, I also decided to register to post in the discussion groups. However, the new discussion group user registration would not allow me to register using the email I use to log in to the Roxio site. It says there is another user with that email address. Yes, it is me! Finally, I had to use another email address to post here. That should not happen. I should be able to use one email for "My Account" logins and "Discussion Group" logins. By the way, your contact.aspx page will not load.

Contact Roxio on Monday for your email problem (1-877-769-4601).

I have no problem with the "contact " page... Turn off your firewall and any pop-up blockers.

Contact Roxio on Monday for your email problem (1-877-769-4601).

I have no problem with the "contact " page... Turn off your firewall and any pop-up blockers.

Hi --thanks for your reply. I seem to be able to use "Contact Us" now. However, one of the website pages that has "Contact Us" has an ASPX extension rather than an HTML. It's somewhere around the discussion group registration pages. Anyway, the contact.html goes through with no problem. Thanks again!

Hi --thanks for your reply. I seem to be able to use "Contact Us" now. However, one of the website pages that has "Contact Us" has an ASPX extension rather than an HTML. It's somewhere around the discussion group registration pages. Anyway, the contact.html goes through with no problem. Thanks again!

Hi again - Found the page: https://selfserve.roxio.com/contact.aspx

It can be accessed by first clicking on this link: http://www.roxio.com/enu/company/contact.html

Then, under Web Site Feedback, click on "Report a Problem Registering". This takes the user to

https://selfserve.roxio.com/contact.aspx which is broken. I will report this using the "broken link" link